Professional Athletes:Ingredient(s) in this product may be banned by WADA (World Anti Doping Association) and many other regulatory agencies. Please take care in your research not to accidentally consume this product.
While Cardarine does not increase strength, it does provide quantifiable gains in stamina and endurance.
- Resistance Exercise: Reduce rest time between sets, perform more sets at high intensity.
- Cardiovascular Exercise: Immediately boost endurance. Running 10 miles will likely feel as taxing as running 2 miles without Cardarine.
- General: Exercise harder for longer with substantially less fatigue and drastically improved recovery time.
Just like any substance, the minimum effective dose (MED) is likely the healthiest dose. Overdosing on any substance can cause serious health consequences. Studies done with 300x the recommended dosage report that it causes cancer, yet at the recommended dose it helps the body fight cancer. For this reason, more research is needed on effective dosing. Anecdotal reports recommend dosing 5mg-25mg per day. Trials report performance increases with as little as 5mg, with more notable fat burning benefits occurring over 15mg per day.
A Word From Dr. Tony Huge
I’ve experimented a lot with Cardarine; here are my tips:
- Cardarine, (without a doubt) noticeably increases cardio performance. My personal research shows about a 50% increase within the first few days. Boost in cardiovascular performance is even more drastic for research subjects that are NOT in good physical/cardiovascular shape. Many users report doubling endurance. I personally see similar results from both 10mg and 20mg doses, so 10mg is my default dosage.
- Milligram for milligram, our Cardarine is more concentrated and potent than most because we don’t dilute.
- While Cardarine is praised for its fat loss, it is not as powerful as ECA, and certainly nothing like DNP or Clen. Rationale for this is Cardarine excels at correcting metabolic problems (which in itself will cause substantial change), but a metabolically-optimized person will still need other ancillaries to get (for example) from 8% body fat down to a fairly un-natural pre-competition 5% body fat.